“This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you.” – John 15:12
Community Service Application Information
Love INC of Brevard offers Community Service volunteer opportunities for:
- High School Students (Bright Futures)
- College Students (course or graduation requirements)
- Court-Ordered Community Service
- Employer-Sponsored Service
- Submit the online Community Service Application CLICK HERE
- Pass a Criminal Background Check
- Volunteer at least one shift a week and on a regularly scheduled day.
- Store hours are Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
To volunteer you must be 15 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Minors under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian complete and submit the Volunteer Release-Waiver of Liability and Confidentiality Agreement form before you can volunteer. CLICK HERE to print form.
Please be advised that the organization reserves the right to decline a volunteer the opportunity to serve should the organization deem it necessary.
You will be notified when your application is received. The Volunteer Coordinator will send you an email confirmation and start date once you have cleared the application process. Please contact the Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not available on the assigned start date.
Standards for Community Service Volunteering
Volunteering for a Faith-based Nonprofit Organization
Love INC welcomes volunteers from other faiths. While volunteering please respect that Love INC cultivates a culture of Christian values at our ministry.
Your volunteer assignment is based on store needs and will be one of the following:
- Cleaning and organizing
- Donations Intake
- Transport Team
If you are unable to volunteer for a scheduled shift, please call the store ahead of time at 321-241-4901 and leave word with the manager of your absence. Repeated no show absences can result in ending your volunteer opportunity.
Comfortable modest attire and sneakers or closed toe shoes.
We ask you to limit cell phone use to break time.
For Additional Questions or Information contact Kelli Latta at: email@example.com