COVID-19 Resources in Brevard County
Do you know of a resource not on this list? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information so it can be added and utilized by those in need.
United Way of Brevard
- Financial Support
- Food Pantries
- Hot Meal Locations
- Meals for Kids
- Stimulus Checks
- Health Resources
- Business Owners
- Brevard Public School District is now providing pick-up meals for ALL children Monday – Friday at 27 schools, including weekend packs. Visit brevardschools.org for school locations and times.
- Burger King restaurants are offering 2 free kid meals with a purchase of an adult meal. Order meals via their app to receive free kid meals.
- BreakSpot locations are a place for kids and teens 18 and under to come and enjoy free meals while school is out. There are thousands of supervised meal sites, in locations such as parks, libraries, churches, etc. that offer breakfasts, lunches, snacks or supper. Any child 18 or younger can simply come during meal times to receive a meal. For locations visit https://summerbreakspot.freshfromflorida.com/.
- Give-a-Meal – The Bearded Chef has partnered with Love INC and a group of volunteer drivers (background checked) to deliver free meals to seniors, the immune compromised, and those required to self-quarantine at home. To register for help, call Love INC at 321.253.9543 Tuesday-Thursday from 11 am to 2 pm.
Brevard’s Employers are Hiring!
- Now Hiring: Aldi, Amazon, Brevard Achievement Center, CVS, Darden Restaurants, Domino’s, Instacart, Publix, 7-Eleven, Sodexo, Sourcepoint Mortgage, Walgreens, Walmart, Wawa, Winn-Dixie, and more! Direct links to apply online can be found at careersourcebrevard.com.
- Hiring Now: Restoration Workers, Carpentry, and Equipment Operators plus temp jobs available now! Learn more here and complete registration at employflorida.com.
Free COVID-19 Online Risk Assessment
- Parrish Medical Center | Parrish Healthcare is now offering a free COVID-19 Online Risk Assessment (COVID19HRA) and Care Navigator Consultations to help direct you to the most appropriate care. The COVID-19 online risk assessment takes just a few minutes to complete and provides immediate feedback. Take the COVID19HRA risk assessment by visiting www.parrishhealthcare.com/COVID19HRA or by texting “Coronavirus” to 321-204-1966.