“What I love about Love INC is the focus on transformation. We’re not just feeding hungry people, we’re trying to help them toward transformation.” – Pastor Tony Hauck
Why partner with Love INC?
We provide the structure to help you mobilize your members to use their gifts, talents, and resources to help people in need in practical ways.
One church alone cannot deal with all the complex issues of people who are struggling with hurt, brokenness, dysfunction or poverty. It takes churches, working together, across denominational lines to meet these multi-faceted needs, and that is where Love INC comes in. We serve the churches by connecting resources throughout the community to better help those in need.
Interested in Partnering with Love INC?
Looking for more reasons to join? Here are some benefits of partnership!
- Priority Referrals – Love INC places clients referred by our partner churches as a priority.
- Decreased Administrative Burden – Love INC facilitates the helping process, so your church can focus on loving and supporting people in need.
- Verifying Needs – Love INC verifies the legitimacy of needs and discovers assistance already being given by other churches/agencies/ministries and offers a hand up instead of a hand out.
- Shared Resources – Love INC lessens the burden of need/helping on any one church through resource collaboration and connects your church’s specialized resources to those in need.
- Discovering Root Issues – Love INC discovers the root issue of need and engages people in the process of finding lasting solutions.
- Love Ops Service Projects – Love INC empowers churches to love and serve by coordinating transformational service projects.
- Education and Training – Love INC provides education in Redemptive Compassion© and benevolence plan development.
- Outreach Ministry Development – Love INC provides expertise and resources to develop outreach ministries to serve those outside of the church walls.
- Love INC Resource Guide – Quarterly, Love INC publishes a guide of the best emergency resources available in Central/Southern Brevard County.
- Referral Alerts – Love INC sends email alerts advising churches of individuals abusing church benevolence. We offer a place to refer these people to start getting the comprehensive help they need.
- Prayer – Love INC sends a monthly email to those interested in praying with us for the clients that churches have referred to us.