Our mission is to mobilize local churches to transform lives and communities In the Name of Christ.
Nationally: Our vision is to see Christian churches united in purpose and fully engaged in actively living out their faith by lovingly serving people in need in their communities.
Locally: Our vision is a partnership of churches networking our community to transform the lives of people in need, and those serving them, through relationships.
Statement on Scripture
Love In the Name of Christ identifies only the Old Testament and the New Testament, commonly known as the Bible, as Holy Scripture. Love INC aknowledges, as do Christian churches of all traditions, that the canon is closed, thereby excluding any additional writings from the past or present.
We believe all Christians must pursue holiness and resist sin in belief and practice (Rom. 6:11-12).
The Apostles’ Creed
I believe in God, the Father Almightly, Creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose agin. He ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection fo the body, and the life everlasting.
Statement on Service
Love INC serves individuals of all religions, race, color, national origin (ancestry), gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, economic status/income, and age who are residents of Brevard County, Florida.
Love INC of Brevard believes that in order to preserve the function and integrity of ths organization as a member of the local Body of Christ and to provide a Biblical role model to the Love INC of Brevard partners and community, it is imperative that all persons employed by Love INC of Brevard in any capacity or who serve as operational volunteers, act in accordance with these core values (Matt. 5:16; Phil. 2:14-16; 1 Thess. 5:22) while fulfilling their official duties.
- We are Christian. Everything we think, say, and do is in the name of Christ.
- Prayer is an integral part of who we are.
- We follow Christ’s example of valuing those in need.
- We value unity of the Body of Christ.
- We value transformation in the lives of people and communities.
- We value churches living out the two great commandments to love God and love their neighbors.
- We value building Christ-like relationships.
- We value the connectedness of the Love INC movement.
- We model excellence.
- We value continually maturing in our capacity to meet people’s needs.
- We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ (Acts 3:19-21; Rom. 10:10:9-10, 1 Cor. 6:9-11).
- We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity (Mark 12:28-31; Luke 6:31). Hateful and harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward any individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture nor the doctrines of Love INC of Brevard.
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female at birth. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image of God (Gen. 1:26-7).
- We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture (Gen. 2:18-25). we believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other (1 Cor. 6:18; 7:2-5; Heb. 13:4). We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman.
- We believe according to the Bible that any form of sexual immorality (including but not limited to: adultery, fornication, homosexual behavior, bisexual conduct, beastiality, incest, and use of pornography) is not in accordance with holy living according to Scriptures (Matt. 15:18-20; 1 Cor. 6:9-10).