Love INC of Brevard’s Response to COVID-19
- We are providing assistance to our partner churches by stocking their food pantries
- We are partnering with the Bearded Chef to deliver free, hot meals to seniors/immune compromised/quarantined people through the Give-A-Meal initiative
- We are offering assistance for people needing prescription help, gas cards, or other needs (non-rent/mortgage or utility related).
- Our personal care pantry items are available to those in need
- We will be assembling dry food packets consisting of mac & cheese, beans and rice, and oatmeal. We will distribute the packets throughout the South Brevard Communities. (This is being postponed due to the stay-at-home order since it would require groups to gather and assembly packs, but we will move forward once order is lifted).